Are you looking for the most efficient way to Export Yahoo Mail to PST?
We’re happy to inform you that your search has come to an end here. In this blog, we provide you the easiest and quickest way to convert Yahoo emails to PST format.
Know more about PST (Personal Storage Table)
The PST file format was created by Microsoft specifically for use with Microsoft Outlook. Mainly, this file serves as an expert collection for all of the personal information that Outlook uses to store emails, folders, labels, attachments, and any other data.
Ymail is an email service offered by Yahoo! It began in 1997. The user can send emails up to 25 MB in size with attachments (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app). The users can export Yahoo Mail via the web or any third-party email client.
There are two ways to Export Yahoo emails to PST
- Automatic Solution
- Manual way
Automatic Solution – Transfer Yahoo emails to PST
There is no perfect way to import emails from Yahoo mail to PST. The Syskare Yahoo Backup Tool will protect your Yahoo email data. This tool allows users to export batch Yahoo mail in PST format. Features and speed are also amazing.
Features of the Software
This software provides you best and advance features to export direct way to export Yahoo email to PST:
- You can save an email in multiple file formats for intense, PST, MBOX, EML, and MSG files.
- It supports multiple email applications like Mac Mail, Thunderbird, and so on.
- It provides you advance features to arrange your emails with Data range/ From/ To/ Subject.
- The software support all windows versions ( 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, etc.)
Note: This software also provides you a Demo version.
Now without wasting your time…
Let’s start the topic…
Methods to Export Yahoo Emails to PST File:
- Firstly, Install the Software on your System.
- Secondly, open the Software and enter your Yahoo login credentials (Email Address and Password).
- Thirdly, Use the batch mode option, to download multiple Yahoo accounts to PST.
- The tool automatically loads all Yahoo Mail mailboxes. Select Folder which you want to Export Yahoo to PST.
- Now, chose the PST option from the drop-down menu. This software provides you several file formats.
- Then, click the Filter option and fill all the options as per your need.
- Next, chose your destination path to save the file and hit the convert tab.
- Now, start your file conversion from Yahoo mail to PST.
- Finally, conversion successfully, go and check to the location and see your resultant data.
First, open the Yahoo mail and disable two factors authentication. And create an app password to log in to Yahoo mail to Outlook.
- Launch Outlook on your PC.
- Go to File and add account.
- Enter your email ID and press on the advanced option.
- After that, choose let me set up my account manually.
- Press on IMAP/POP option.
- Fill in the information mentioned below:
- Serve – imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Port – 993
- Requires SSL – Yes
- Serve – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port – 465 or 587
- Require SSL – Yes
- Requires authentication – Yes
- Now click the OK tab and then the Next button.
External Threats to Yahoo Security
External factors that affect Yahoo account security that causes users to export Yahoo Emails to PST include:
- System destroy by hackers
- Virus attacks into systems
In the above blog, we guide you on the most reliable way to Import email From Yahoo mail to PST format. Because there is no perfect way to import your data to a PST file. If you do this manually maybe you lost your data and also their attachments. The Manual way is to take too much time. That is why I suggest you use a third-party tool to import batch Yahoo mail to PST file. This software allows you to transfer attachments with their emails. So, download the tool and enjoy a hassle-free experience. You can also download the tool’s demo version.