Banking sectors are considered as the pioneer job opportunities in India. Safe environment, secure job, white collar job and adequate amount of salary. Inspite of government banking sectors, many individuals are lured away by immense private sector annual packages respectively.
Many graduates and master degree holders end their search of job by securing a good designation in private and government sector banks. There’s merely two difference between private and government bank sectors that is – “Salary” and “Job Security”, otherwise rest of things have minute differences.
Introduction to SBI PO
State Bank of India Probationary officer (SBI PO) is one of the most begrudged, adored job in realm of banking sectors. Many aspirants around the India admire this designation, work and prepare like there’s no tomorrow in sought to become the probationary officer. Even the Probationary officers have a chances to reach upto crown position in banking sector, – “Chairman”. PO is hired and inducted to look after the complete management and functioning system of the particular branch of any Bank.
It is quoted by many experienced banking officers and intellectuals as the most lucrative career building option, a one can have after landing into designation of Probationary officer of SBI.
While working on real grounds, A Probationary officer gets to confront the challenging tasks, and also gets rare chances to make his presence in Inaugural technological aspects and financial activities for era of banking sectors.
SBI PO is considered as one of the prestigious career building opportunities in banking industry because of the following reasons listed below-:
- The value, character and name that SBI Bank had earned in past years with its customers. Reputations regarding the designations of SBI Bank.
- SBI is considered as a symbol and logo of integrity.
- An immense and adequate amount of salary that lures away aspirants towards itself.
- Job security and Job prominence.
- Influence of SBI designations on customers as compared to other banks.
- A PO in SBI can witness a life building career opportunities in his Job period.
Job profile Of SBI PO 2021
The job description of PO is depicted as much Versatile .Almost complete management of the specific branch into which he is posted, comes under his supervision and directions. He have to monitor the Performance of clerks, looking after the activities of employees, going through customer’s service and feedbacks. Looking after dormant accounts. Passing loans and opening of accounts.
After the selection of PO in SBI, he is made to go through a probation of 2 years time period. During his probation period the PO is made to for through diverse fields and made to work on different grounds , like – Retail (personal), banking, advances , rural banking, adapting new environment and applying it into specific branch.
After the completion and closure of his probation period , A SBI PO is made to go through screening procedures, they have to qualify at certain levels , after qualifications they end up in becoming “ officer middle management grade scale -II “.
SBI Bank PO Exam Information 2021
The PO Exam of SBI will only be conducted whenever there are vacancies for PO designation in any branch. You have to be sincere and constant vigilant on Internet. The information will be posted on any website regarding government jobs opening. But the form will be filled online only, merely on particular government websites. Whenever there will be conduction of SBI PO Exam, the information will be released, the information itself will reveal every important thing regarding of conduction of PO Exam.
Eligibility criteria for SBI PO Exam 2021
- Indian nationality
- Minimum 21 of age and maximum 30 of age.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university of an equivalent recognized as by the government of India.
- Candidates possessing CA certificate may also apply.
SBI PO Exam Format
There are merely three types of exams conducted for selection of PO-:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Group discussion and personal interview.
Preliminary Exam Format listed Below
Mains Exam Format listed Below
Inevitable Points to be noted about SBI PO Exam-:
- Preliminary exam and mains Exam will be conducted in online mode only .
- Group discussion and personal interview will be conducted in physical mode only. GD consists of 30 marks and PI consists of 20 marks , total – 50 marks.
- You can download the syllabus of all modes of SBI PO 2021 exam from SBI government official sites .
- Preliminary exam will be conducted in 1 hour duration time and Mains Exam will be conducted in 3:30 hours of duration.
- Official site of SBI PO is – sbi.co.in
- In 2020-2021 , Government of India announced a total of ‘2000’ SBI PO vaccancies respectively.
- There is a penalty of ¼ marks for every wrongly answered questions in both online mode .
- Medium of SBI PO Exam will be both – Hindi and English.
- The application fees for applicant of “ SC/ST/ PWBD is zero . It’s free of cost.
- For rest of the categories the applicant fees is – 750 rupees.
- You must need to carry all original documents and photo of copy of ID card and admit card.
- The basic pay of SBI PO is from 27,620 INR monthly with 4 advanced increments.
All this information written above is in accordance to government uploaded official data. May all this listed and written information help you in every possible ways regarding your SBI PO Exam.