PM Kisan Yojana App was launched by Indian government to help for those farmers who want to take advantage of The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM-Kisan Yojana is a government scheme that provides up to Rs 6,000 per year in basic income support to all small and marginal farmers. This 75,000-crore initiative will benefit 125 million farmers in India, regardless of their landholding size.
To register for PM Kisan Yojna, to check the application number, to change the account details and to check the deposit of these installments, the government of India launched PM Kisan App. This app is designed to help the farmers of India to easily avail these schemes. If you need each and every bit of information about how to register in this app, usage of this app, etc. This article will help you get started with the registration process and will help you to avail the benefits of this app.
Uses of PM Kisan App
- To make new registrations.
- To check the beneficiary status.
- To update the account details and make corrections.
- To check the status of installments under PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How to download PM Kisan App
It is simple to download PM Kisan App. You just need an Android device to download this app.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Click on the search bar and search for PM Kisan App.
- Click on Install.
- Once the download is finished, click on Open.
- The app will open and you can now use this app.
How to register as new farmer in PM Kisan App?
- Download the PM Kisan Mobile app on your smartphone.
- On the app’s Homepage, you will see the “New Farmer Registration” button.
- Click on the new registration option and enter your Aadhar Card details.
- Click on the “Click here to continue” button and enter your Aadhar number.
- Go to the following page and enter all the details asked. Click continue.
- Enter your account information where you wish the money to be credited.
How to check self-registration status in PM Kisan App?
- Open the PM Kisan Mobile app on your smartphone.
- You can find your self-registered farmer status by clicking on the “Status of Self-Registered Farmers” button.
- Now a dialogue box will open, asking for your Aadhar number.
- Enter it and click on “Get Details”. Your self-registered farmer status will now be displayed.
How to check beneficiary status in PM Kisan App?
- On your smartphone, launch the PM Kisan Mobile app.
- On the screen, select the “Beneficiary Status” option.
- You will now be prompted to enter your information. You have the option of using your phone number, Aadhar number, or account number.
- In this situation, we’ll use a mobile number to check the beneficiary’s status.
- Now click the “Get Details” button after entering your phone number.
- Now your beneficiary status will be shown on the screen.
Initially, the scheme provided financial support to all small and marginal farmers’ families in India who owned up to two hectares of cultivable land. Its scope was then expanded to include all farmer families in the country as of June 1, 2019, regardless of the size of their land holdings. The scheme aims to address unrest among cultivators who have suffered due to adverse weather and weak prices. In three installments of Rs 2,000 each, Rs 6,000 will be deposited straight into the bank accounts of the farmers who will benefit.
We hope that our post has provided you with all of the information you need about the PM Kisan app; keep tuned for further updates. If you have any questions, you can contact us by leaving a message in the comment box, and we will surely respond. J