Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2022 Haryana: Agriculture is the most important pillar to support growth of a country and farmers are the backbone of our society. Unfortunately, the financial situation of the farmers of our country is not good and they are in dire need of our support. To support the farmers who are in need of assistance, the Central and the respective state governments have launched many schemes.
A new online portal “Meri Fasal Mera Byora” has been launched by the Haryana government to provide farmers in the state with multiple services in one place. Farmers can register to access the Haryana government’s online services via the portal. Through this portal, farmers of Haryana can register the details of their crops sitting at home. Meri Fasal Mera Byora has been made online so they can get all the information related to their crop, farming, availability, prevention, and solutions to their problems on one platform. With the data acquired from this portal, the government will them devise schemes and plans to provide financial assistance and education to the farmers who are in need of financial aid. In case of disaster or market crash, the government will provide assistance to the farmers.
If you need each and every bit of information about how to register for this scheme, usage of this portal, etc. This article will help you get started with the registration process and will help you to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Name of the Scheme
Meri Fasal Mera Byora
State Government of Haryana, CM Shri Manohar Lal Khattar
Farmers of Haryana State
To provide assistance to the farmers and to provide financial aid in future
Benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- In addition to protecting them from damage caused by natural calamities, the government will also assist them financially.
- With the help of the official portal, all of those farmers’ problems will be resolved.
- All the information about government’s schemes will be made readily available.
- It will ensure that the farmers get the government services online like Insurance Cover, Crop damage compensation, financial assistance, etc.
- The farmers will also be able to get subsidies on things related to food, seeds, loans, and market information, as well as subsidy on agricultural equipment.
- The government department will also provide you with information regarding crop harvesting and seed dwarfing. VLEs have been appointed for this purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Must provide mobile number, bank account details and Aadhar card details for registration.
- The applicant must only be a farmer.
Documents Required for Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Aadhar card for proof of identity.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Documents of land owned.
- A passport size photo of the applicant.
- Income Certificate.
- A valid Mobile number.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
How to register for Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- To begin, please visit the Meri Fasal Mera Byora official website.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Please select the first option from the list given here: “Farmer Registration Haryana”.
- Please enter your mobile number and click on login.
- An OTP number will appear on your mobile number. Please fill in the number below and click on Verify OTP.
- Then you will be asked to enter your family ID number.
- Select yes and fill out the information carefully. You will receive your application shortly.
- Fill in all your information. Attach the requested documents as well.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the application.
You will receive an application number. Keep it handy for future reference. You can use this number to know the status of your application.
We hope that our post has provided you with all of the information you need about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship; keep tuned for further updates. If you have any questions, you can contact us by leaving a message in the comment box, and we will surely respond. J